Gone are the days where we as South African citizens feel safe enough to walk around in the streets at night, leave our business unattended, and leaving our properties or assets not worrying about it being stolen. We use to hear of somebody who got robbed, attacked, raped, or killed, but now, it happens to us.
Yes it would be nice and ideal if there was no crime in the world, but as long as there is contributing factors like poverty, unemployment and so forth, there will always be criminal activity in the world, and even if we could eradicate crime completely, criminals will always find a new way to commit their crimes.
We need to come to terms with the fact that criminal activity will always be around us, like hawks.
Yes, we have the South African Police Force (SAPF), but it is common cause that they cannot do everything alone.
Private security companies such ourselves as NM Security t/a Melmo Security Services remain necessary to keep criminals at bay, complimenting rather than competing with the police.
Here at N.M. Security t/a Melmo Security Services, we feel that it is our responsibility, to do just so.
N.M. Security t/a Melmo Security Services is a South African Company dedicated to the provision of world class leading security services. We are capable of dealing with all your security needs and offer a complete range of services.
Our Company was formed in 2006, realising the everyday threats all South African citizens face in the criminal world.
As a Security Services provider, we do work hand in hand with Security organisations, such as the SAPS, and PSIRA, and is registered with them.
“Your Security is our concern”
- We at N.M. Security t/a Melmo Security Services are determined to deliver professional, world class leading security services, which is cost effective, and to every need of our clients.
- We strive to exceed our clients expectations, going above, and beyond what is expected from us.
- We wish to build relationships with our clients based on trust, respect, value and commitment.
- Our clients mean the world to us, without them, nor our employees; we would be non-existent.
- Our vision is to become the leader amongst its counterparts and peers in the security industry, becoming a role-player and contributing in the further development and sustenance of the security sector through our enterprising endeavours, ensuring that criminal elements are thwarted in their bad intentions, thereby keeping crime levels as low as possible.
- We also wish to be involved in offering direct training of individuals in all the theoretical, technical and practical aspects of security, training and supplying security personnel for ourselves and others in the industry.
“Our values are what drive our business. At N.M. Security t/a Melmo Security Services we continually strive to make our core values apparent in every aspect of our business.”
- Innovation means we welcome and drive change. In challenging the status quo, we encourage our people to be entrepreneurial and to learn from mistakes. We constantly look for new ideas and value ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking
- Customer Focus means we have a passion for understanding and exceeding our customers’ expectations. Acting with integrity, we strive to be their indispensable partner.
- Passion for Winning means we are determined to be the best in orderto outperform our competition. We focus on being a high energy, fast moving, decisive organisation that executes and delivers well and sets aggressive goals. We hold ourselves accountable for outstanding results.
- Boundarylessness means we embrace the global nature of our business and encourage people to work collaboratively across business units, hierarchy, functions and geography. We seek to break down barriers between organisations and encourage our people to support one another, and develop positive partnerships with customers and suppliers
- Valuing our People means we put the highest priority on recruiting, developing and retaining outstanding people. We recognise and reward achievement and empower staff at all levels to maximise their potential and contribution within a work environment based on respect and open and honest communication